A 2-decker near Boston.  First floor was impeccably clean and well-kempt.  Just a stunning apartment with old wooden panels and the people were so cooperative and so professional.
The top apartment, where the bed bug infestation had started was just absolutely horrific.  These were relatively young people – I could smell the drugs – I am very sensitive to that.   No self-respect, and the place looked literally destroyed, disgustingly filthy and just unsafe.  I swear I saw needles near one of the beds.  Food all over the floor as well as ashes. I was so shocked, I even forgot to take pictures.

At any rate, I declined to perform the inspection as it was unsafe and un-healthy to my dogs.
They dared look at me in dis-belief but I held my ground!
I mean, seriously!